There are alot of no-no's going on and stifling swag as a whole. It is our duty as one nation, under the swag, to address these issues and hopefully remedy them.

Among the many issues plaguing swag is Diddy-yes a man who normally radiates swag is stifling swag as we know it. For the man who produced the 'NO BITCHASSNESS' tees to have the most BITCHASS male on the planet on his show acting BITCHASS and then ask us to go easy on said BITCHASS male on twitter [follow me @snobbygyrl] ... is so BITCHASS in and of itself. Diddy ... ya boy Que acts like he's bleeding from his urethra-he has got to get called out on it PERIOD!!!
So I implore to you good people of Swag Nation, when you see your friend acting BITCHASS call them out, do not let the bafoonery continue and stifle ya swag or theirs. Be a friend SAY NO TO BITCHASSNESS!!

Now as much as I love a cruise and I love the Bahamas [shout out to my dudes Phil & Brian @ Kalik, my dude Ryan w/ da bottled water company and my dude Julian @ the Ritz-Carlton Corp], however PAH-VER-TEE people are using these cruises as opportunities to commit many crimes. The main crime is bootleg handbags. Ma if you did not walk up the block from the port to BAY ST and shop then you have a knock off. The wonderful market down by Senor Frogs does not sell real Gucci-STOP IT!!! They do a damn good job w/ their knock offs though, I will give them that-but thats part of the damn problem!!! There is no reason you HAVE to have a Gucci bag, you just WANT one; however if you cant afford it, just get a really great bag period-it does not have to be "name brand" to be hott... create your own swag, dont bootleg one!! Not cool!!! Also, yes the Bahamas is a foreign country but if you have ONLY been to foreign countries on a cruise YOU ARE NOT A STAMP COLLECTOR .. .they dont even stamp ya damn passport on a cruise -so by default you are not a stamp collector. Pls dont confuse me, I am not knocking cruises I love it, and yes you are damn sure a traveler if you have been to many countries by any means, but I am just informing you -YOU NEED TO ACTUALLY COLLECT STAMPS TO BE A STAMP COLLECTOR.

***Swag Update***
For those of you that do love to cruise, the passport card is available:: it is good for cruising and leaving the country by land (car or bus). It is small like a credit card so its easier to carry with you. However if you are leaving the country by air, you still need to carry the traditional passport. [see sample card above]

ALSO, look out for upcoming out of the country excursions from my event planning company :) Planned 2 Perfection:: The Western Caribbean Cruise was amazing, so we may have to host that one again!!!

As I embark on my 30th birthday, this has really been on my mind. Clearly a large group of my friends are also embarking or have recently had their 30th birthday as well. Now if you know me, you know I am all about celebrating birthdays, however at this landmark birthday I find myself asking some people what the hell are you celebrating. If you are turning 30 sans accomplishments and/or progress then you should save the birthday party money and invest that into your dreams and goals and lets get to work on making that a reality. Its time to venture into the world of real grown ups, cribs, whips, careers, vacations, etc... People turning 30 with nothing to show for 3 decades on the earth are stifling the swag of my whole birth year- I kindly request that you step it up!!! Thanks!!!

A new swag, which Im loving is moving abroad to teach :)!!!! I have a friend in Korea and a pal off to Thailand soon. LOVE IT. It not only gives you a chance to teach and share your knowledge, but it gives you a chance to immerse yourself in another culture. You would be surprise how different your view on life becomes when you leave your comfort zone. I love the updates from my friend about her life in Korea and I hope to visit her before she leaves. If you find yourself struggling in this tough economy and looking for work and a great experience you should look into teaching abroad. Its expensive upfront b/c you have to fly yourself there, but you get reimbursed with the good programs. This would be a good opportunity to collect a stamp, learn a new culture and get your gainful employment on. Simply google Teach English Abroad, and you should get a bunch of different programs-see which one works best for you. Also, my pal who is heading to Thailand in attempting to defray costs has gone about her expenses in an Obama like manner, and has created a donation page-so thats an idea if you thought $$ was going to be an excuse NOT to do it!!!!

Matrimonial Miss!!!! The most fooliando swag deficient move of all!!! People are jumping the gun (JTG) to jump the broom!!!! I am all for bringing back the "traditional" family. Thats great!! Most of my generation in the hood are accustom to a single parent home and we are trying to change that with our families. Thats fine but do it right! Dont marry the person you know has been cheating on you FOREVER. Don't get married because you got knocked up and decided to keep it, especially if yall never had a relationship to begin with. These things are not the reasons to get married. Truth be told love alone is not even a good enough reason!!! You need to go into a marriage with a loving heart and reasonable mind. Love is not going to help you when the IRS snatches that Married Filing Joint refund b/c you two didnt pull your credits and you didnt know your spouse owed this that and the third. I am pro-marriage and have a genuine respect for the institution and I really hate to see people get into such bad situations that they end up resenting marriage!!


As you can see the state of swag is troublesome right now, and it is all of our duty to aid and assist where we can. Don't let Swag Deficient (SD) people roam aimlessly-help them!! Lets all do our part to save swag!!!

Stay tuned to my Summer No-Nos and Restaurant Reviews... You know I also have to drop my Fashion report too.. its getting hot up top--its always hot down here, but dammit I need to rescue people from the muffin top and lycra!!


XOXO
Snobby Gyrl