Hey all, its been a while since I've blogged (shouts to law classes in the summer), but I had to get back on my job with the return of some of my fave housewives. Last night was probably the brand's most highly anticipated season premiere-the question is did it live up to the hype??

I thought they kicked season 2 off with just enough sass and drama to have you vested in the whole season. So needless to say you know where to find me on Thursday @ 10pm. While watching the show and watching twitter, the commentary was classic and I thought this would be the perfect venue to really say what I need to about them all, lawd knows 140 characters would not be enough to contain my commentary. Where do we begin...

NeNe:
She crazy as hell, but I do like her. I want to thank her stylist or whoever is responsible for her putting on some undergarments this season and whoever is responsible for that coiffure-thank you. I think she looks more classy and more age appropriate and simply better. Her clothes look better and her shape looks better. Now onto this new house and the rumors. We all heard she had to downsize b/c of money, which could damn well be true, her husband is in real estate. Nevertheless and always the more, I love the new crib--totally digging it. I also have to thank NeNe for keeping that damn Dwight in our lives...love him... he's trez fab and too much always!!! *2 snaps up in Z formation*

Lisa:
Love her and her hubby (he's od fine from his aesthetics to the way he takes care of his wife). So many thoughts about Lisa, bottom line she is my favorite. I would love to really know all the ish that went down with her and Keith Sweat, but Im sure that aint gonna happen. She says last season that he was emotionally abusive to her. It seems as though most people are just finding out about her kids with Keith, he has custody and doesn't want them apart of the show, so we never ever see them. Moving past that, am I the only one hoping to see Lisa flip Kim over the couch as promised on last season's reunion...lol!!!!!!!! Seriously, lil Lisa look strong as hell, and from the previews we already know she is going to address her, wonder if she will pop off, with no one there to contain her??? That episode will be a goodie.

Sharee:
LMFAO!!! Homeboy last night lit her ass up like a firecracker! She thought she checked him, with "whose gonna check me", but when you get called a trashy bitch and then told that yo momma is a bitch--thats what me and my friends call A BOOMKAT!!!!! She is another one that had to downsize. I read alot of rumors about that as well. As yall know her ex aint been paying a damn thing, child support or the mortgage[sidebar:: real effn tacky-thats your children's home, have some class *spits on the floor in disgust*] So she is in a more quaint size home, but hopefully this forces her to really handle her biz and regain the lifestyle she has become accustom too, because the fashion show with no fashion... WHERE THEY DO THAT AT?!?!?!?! Also, alot of people were wondering how could she afford another house period, well we all know Bravo is paying them and I can only hope she was smart enough to have been putting money away during her marriage (mad money)...whatever she had to do, she has a roof over them kids heads and thats whats important.

Kim:
YOU ARE ALMOST 40-I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY. Undoubtedly my least favorite housewife. Even moreso after saying on last season's reunion show that "Big Papa" finances her entire life!! Huh??? So what happens when things go south?? You have kids!! Guess she'll be selling some gifts. Okay, Ima need her to get a talent or a trade. She should have stayed in that cosmetology class so she can get a vocation and her hair done. That hair: pah-ver-tee! I cant! I wont! She can not sing and I am going to send Kandi hate mail for encouraging this foolery [b/c it looks like shes encouraging it from the previews]. Kim really needs to get her life together b/c she is totally dependent on a man who is married and its just not the type of lifestyle that you want to show your girls. In my opinion she's teaching her girls to be low-class not cool.

Kandi:
The only truly self sufficient woman on the show [yea Lisa got some things going on, but they are mostly all with her hubby, & she dont got that Kandi flo...period]. The rumors surrounding her fiance are classic. Kandi has spoken out about how her mom does not like him and yes you heard correctly last night 6 kids *dead*. Love Kandi's daughter for saying "Im not all yay yay happy about this"-A BOOMKAT!!! I am really interested to see how Kandi's personality is going to blend with everyone else's, especially Kim now that EVERYONE HATES HER ...she will only really have Kandi to talk to...lol. Also, Kandi with the millions of tightly bumped curls...i really want her to shave the back of her hair or something..her hair seems in the in between phase and Im not loving it...lol


I want to clarify what I mean by self sufficient in regards to this show, I mean if everyone's man left, Kandi would be the only one who could afford this lifestyle-she'd still be an upper echelon ATLien. You see what happen to Sharee waiting on a settlement, a 30 day eviction notice happened. My other issue, and please take this how ever you want it, the original intention and marketing of this brand was to be "The African American Cast" ....so where the hell they find Kim trashy looking @$$ at?!?!?! Seriously, the OC is an all white cast, NJ is an all Italian cast (from what I can tell), so why the hell couldnt Atlanta be an all black cast?!?!?! Seriously, they threw Kim the hubby humper in the mix because......................... *dont worry, I'll wait!*

This season is clearly going to be all the way live and I cant wait!!!!

XOXO
Snobby Gyrl