Well, needless to say I was clearly in the dark on the shady reputation of Seattle.  Apparently it is one of the major US hub cities for child trafficking and prostitution.  


In a recent cross country sweep, here's what CNN reported "The city where the most children were recovered was Seattle, Washington, with 16, said FBI Special Agent Jason Pack. Seven pimps were arrested there, he added."


It also begs the question, I asked myself when I was there in Seattle are the "Ethiopians" I saw at the club, actually Ethiopian or are they Somalian.  Admittedly, I have made this mistake before.  This ring of traffickers are linked to a Somali crime syndicate.  


For more information, Click Here


People we have to do a better job protecting our children.  This is a travesty.  


xoxo
SnobbyGyrl