So... if you know me personally you know ... the left coast ain't really my thing.... and with the exception of Vegas.. I don't really make my way out there too often.  So this was my very first trip to the Emerald City....Seattle, Washington. This was also my first NFL game ... GO GIANTS!! I digress.

The night I get there, we decide to go out... ummm yea so there are no black people in Seattle. Excuse me ..there are 10... we seen all ten of them, at least that's how it felt at first. We went to some club, where the hip hop music is played on the bottom floor and let me just say this... the shit was wack! When I remember the name of the club, I will post it.  However, I was just glad to hear some non grunge music (btw didn't know that was still popular out there...but hey, let them be great!).  So I am stepping away from the bar with my drink and my two step and this Canadian stops me.  She is talking to me about who the hell knows what. She asks me if I'm from Seattle... clearly she my style of dress stated LOUDLY that I was not, so I reply no I am from NYC. She act like she just met Santa Claus in the flesh and all her dreams were going to come true. She kept rubbing my textiles with glee in her eyes. She kept saying how pretty I was and how nice I dressed.  I thanked her for the compliments, but it got SWF awkward and I had to just laugh her off.  Then she asked me to come talk to her friends.  I said why? To say what? She said just talk to them you're from New York, you are so cool, I can't believe I am meeting someone from New York.  I promise I could not stop laughing at her .. not because she or the situation was funny, but because that shit was just so odd to me, I could not muster up another response.  So I told her I was def NOT going over to talk to her friends, but I suggested her and her gal pals plan a trip to NYC. She said omg I love Sex and the City, we watch it all the time.  She of course asked if the city was just like that ... I said the city is too dynamic to be captured in just one show... I said that is a lil bit of Big City life, but if you want to experience NYC that can only be done in person! I finally was able to escape and get back to my folk. So I'm two stepping and scoping the scenery and what I noticed was a lot of Ethiopians.  I didn't know they had a heavy population in Seattle. Long story short, the club sucked and we checked out of that bitch real early like a call girl at a telly!

So ... I know this is supposed to be a very green place and everyone is so outdoorsy, but what they don't tell you or advertise is that this is thee slowest place on the damn planet.  Everything takes forever. We went to Pike Public Market to eat .... and when we sat down it was somewhere between 11:15 - 11:30p, they gave us a breakfast menu.  We requested a lunch menu and the guy says, oh lunch won't be available for 30 minutes and your order wouldn't be up for 45 minutes. Ummm sir, WTF ARE U TALKNG ABOUT ... its damn near noon and I can not get lunch. Mind you lunch was a salad *insert blank stare here*. We had already ordered beverages so we sat and drank those before we left.  As we were drinking our beverages, the couple next to us is still waiting on breakfast.  I notice they have 10 yes TEN glasses on their table. They mentioned they had been waiting a good while. Clearly, they were stating the obvious, because it takes some time to accumulate ten drinking glasses on your table.  Now you have to keep in mind these tables were tiny as all hell, so not only are they slow with the food service, but the wait staff is not even cleaning up the tables and checking on the customers, because why the hell are there ten glasses on their tiny ass table.  When their food arrived it was a regular breakfast: hash browns, bacon strips, french toast & eggs. REALLY HOW LONG DOES THAT REALLY TAKE TO MAKE... I could not get out of that place fast enough.

We eat and head off to the stadium where I had thee very bestest time ever!!!! So I arrive in the stadium to hear the NYG score a touchdown ... so I'm running up the stairs super duper amped up off the cuff.  We grab some beers and find our seats and I warn the seahawks fans around me... its going to be a long day, because I am going to go oh so hard for my GIANTS. I did not disappoint! Neither did my team. So during half time I go to get a bratwurst (love those thangs) and the lady tells me 15 minutes. WTF. Its a damn football game..this is a damn concession stand..yall should making the 10 things on your limited menus non stop!!! So of course I said just give me a beer... like really I am not standing here for 15 minutes waiting on a damn $9 brat... shiiiiiiiiiit. After the GIANTS embarrassed the Seahawks 41-7 we left for dinner at JaK's restaurant. It took us damn near 30-35 minutes and about 7 blocks to find a damn taxi.  In that time span I took it upon myself to taunt and harass the Seahawk fans.  :-) Good Times.

We finally arrive at JaK's and this simple racist heffer takes us upstairs to the 2nd floor. No one is up there and the first floor is no where near full.  She then puts us at a corner table near the window and says this is my favorite table. REALLY B*TCH! I had to look off because I was going to black out on her. I was pissed. I knew my homegirl really wanted to eat there so I bit my tongue and began to take off my jacket, when my homegirl pulled a hail mary and asked the racist heffer and WHY CAN'T WE SIT DOWNSTAIRS, THERE'S NO ONE UP HERE AND NO ACTIVITY. Of course racist heffer is not trying to make it seem like she didnt see things the way they really were...and was like ..oh yea you can sit down there if you want! I watched that table the whole night.. she never sat anyone else up there. That hooker never sat another soul at her favorite table. I immediately took to twitter to let my tweeps know that JaK's was a racist establishment.  I have to say our waiter Todd was excellent and the food was good.  The steak was basic.. I was not overly impressed, but they had a great lobster mac & cheese. KUDOS.

After that we all just kicked it at the crib...laughing and joking.  All in all it was a great time! These people definitely drink too much damn coffee out here but other than that I had a good time with the good people of Seattle.  Thanks to my sis Angela and her homie Leroy for making my first NFL experience a dope one! You all rock.

xoxo
Snobby Gyrl

PS I know its Seattle but for the airport to smell like fish is a bit much.... FEBREEZE THIS MOFO!