I often get questions - legal questions- which I am not LEGALLY allowed to answer yet.  Even when I attain my bar card there will be many limitations to when and where and to whom I can answer.  However, I commend you all for the questions you ask because it is very important to know as much as you can about the industry you are interested in.  This is what inspired the Snobby Amazon.com Store.  There is a link to the store right under the header.  You can check out some of the books I selected that relate to music law, sports law, entertainment law, and literary law.  Those are the questions I get the most, so I started out with those.

Also, you will find selections from the author of my all time favorite book LADY BOSS-Jackie Collins.

There will be many more selections to come and if you have questions for me feel free to email me at SnobbyGyrl@gmail.com so that when I select more books, I may be able to select a book that will benefit you.

Stay Informed!

XOXO
Snobby Gyrl