Okay ... so these past two weekend have been something kind of fool! From Super Bowl weekend to NBA All Star weekend.. I have seen some of the dumbest shit ever.  First off let me take this time to shout out the inventor of lace fronts.. these two weekends have single handedly changed your tax bracket.  If I see another female with a stocking hairline on her forehead I may snatch that shit and run.  I can not. Please if you are not going to spend the money to get that shit done the RIGHT WAY ...do not do it..it looks like you have a pair of stockings on your head ..you look insane.

Speaking of insane-- yesterday I seen a women with the craziest hairstyle ever... it was like some kind of weave concoction that had a both a ponytail and bang oozing from a central location..its hard to describe but that shit was weird. I stopped and stared in awe... and then I pointed and laughed..what? it was funny!

Fellas if you can please explain to me why on the warmest day of the weekend you all have on fur coats. No one is impressed with furs. Seriously, think about it-its NBA All Star weekend..the gold diggers aint checking for your fur, they checking for these NAME BRAND dudes with drivers, stylist, and no need for a coat because they going from the back of the Maybach to some super posh hotel suite.  Think people think. Now you walking around with a sweaty back for what??? And why the hell you working so hard to attract a gold digger... COONERIFIC conduct.

The Wiggers ... yo shout the fucc out to yall omg... I had to LMFAO  at this one wigger in particular .. I guess she thought she looked urban with a pound of gold bangles, a too small brown lady tee, some pahvertee denim that definitely land above the belly button and some UGLY crocodile embossed stacked heels... oh and some version of what would be a fierce cut on "textured" hair but not so much on "limp" hair... All I could hear was Steve Martin in Bringing Down the House saying some shit in slang that meant nothing-even in slang..lol

Ladies...oh my ladies... I want to save you all, but where the hell would I begin.  There are the PRECIOUS divaz with the tiny outfits...Ma are you fucking kidding me?!?! You can not think its okay for the bulk of your body mass to be leaking out of every crevice of this tiny ass textile you chose. Cut the shit. There are clothes for your body type... BUY THAT!  THICKEMZ ... mama you know damn well your legs and ass are too damn big for sequins leggins...and anyway its broad daylight why the fuck you got on fully sequins leggins... You look a fuccn fool, especially considering your shoes are soo fuccn tight your toes look like they are in a fight!!!! The worst of the coonery I seen was an OLDER woman with her whole..yes her whole BREAST out ... maam .... maam... put that shit away... She had on a track jacket, zipped all the way down, with the right breast out of the bra so far I saw her nipple. What made it worse was I was leaning down so when I picked my head up thats the first thing I saw and damn near ran into her.. I yelled Ms .. put ya damn titty away you almost breast fed me..are you fucking serious... I swear I was done after that.

I do not understand why ladies who only pay for general admission with a face not cute enough to charm their way into VIP for free come out of their homes with they ass and poomps hanging out. You doing all of this to get the attention of these dudes in VIP with bucku bucks but you can not even get near them.  Ladies-have some damn class .. you can be sexy and classy-its so doable and always a better look.  This one young lady at Kobe's party ... her dress was so short she could not even take normal steps ..Gd forbid she sneezed her vagina would've been out..

Well since Im still in Dallas, I am sure there will be more fooly ass ensembles and coiffures and I will try and twit pic them all ...lol. 

I will be back soon to talk about the rest of this trip..but I could not let the foolery and coonery that is the ALLSTAR 2010 FASHION SHOW FAIL .... go unnoted!

Happy Vday people... give love and bLOVED!

XOXO
SnobbyGyrl