Hard to Say Im Sorry great song but bullshit.


Reality is ... if its hard for you to apologize ..YOU SHOULD NOT DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE DONE THAT REQUIRES AN APOLOGY. 

Grow up. I think this is the biggest crock of shit ever. There is near nada person on earth that is perfect and is not going to eff up.  I can say this, when I eff up, I own it. I say I did A, A was wrong and I am sorry.  I can also say I have been done wrong ..and genuinely apologized to and I have accepted it.  I think the genuine difference is that I don't act like because I have apologized you have to accept it, because you do not.  You can only genuinely accept my apology after you feel like I am genuine in it and will not do it again. Truth be told even with that apt, there is no responsibility. You can still decide I am not worthy of your forgiveness and even if I do not like it, I will have to accept it. 

Irony, I have yet to meet a man that conducts himself as such.  Men seem to think that if they apologize well that should be enough.  Gentlemen, such is not the case, when its yall, you all think that "I am sorry" does mean YOU ARE FORGIVEN ... the reality is, the right to forgive lies with the hurt/scorn/victim/etc.   

If you are truly sorry (man/woman)... be patient. Say you are sorry. Show you are sorry.  Be genuine in your efforts. Beyond that otherwise STFU!!!!! 

XOXO,
SnobbyGyrl